Retake class at another college

<p>In my first semester I got a D in intro psych, if I take the same class at another college will the new grade replace my old grade?</p>

<p>Yeah they let you retake classes with a grade lower than C and as long as it's the same class it's fine. I just did it recently and spoke to two UC reps and two community college reps (big help....) and they both said make sure it's the same class. I would call a UC admission officer about the specific classes though just to be safe.</p>