Return or re-sell?

<p>I bought 5 new books from amazon for Classic 10 because they are at least 3 dollars cheaper than UCLA store’s. But now i don’t need them since I dropped the class, so in your opinion, should I return them to amazon or sell them to the people who gonna take classics 10 next quarter/year?</p>

<p>P.S Are they going to use the same books for next quarter/year?</p>

<p>I’d think you’d get more money back returning than reselling even if the same books are being used next quarter. -.-</p>

<p>does it really?</p>

<p>It depends how much you expect to sell your books for. I’m assuming 20 to 30% off cover price as a best case scenario. If these aren’t textbooks but ordinary books, you will recover significantly less.</p>

<p>(It also depends on the total value of the books relative to the shipping required to return them to the seller if that is necessary.)</p>