Rolling Admission Schools

<p>I am taking the ACTs for the final time in December, and I want that score to be the one colleges see. Can i send in my applications for schools with rolling admission, but have them hold off on the decision until they receive my test scores?</p>

<p>Basically, will schools allow my application to not be too late if the class fills up if I send it now even though my scores will send in december?</p>

<p>Or will schools hold my application, and wait until they receive my test scores, but if the class has already been filled by the time they receive my scores.......too bad?</p>

<p>If you want them to wait till your December scores come in, then don't send any score at all until that time, and they'll hold off on reading your app since it is incomplete. Your application normally will not be read until all the required materials are in.</p>

<p>I highly doubt that any rolling school will be completely filled up by December. They usually admit more than the projected class size to take into account the yield/matriculation rate.</p>

<p>You can also send your old score in and then send your new score in once it gets in! This works well if you're not applying to too many schools, as otherwise it gets really expensive.
I applied to TCU, and they list what ACT score they received. I applied Early Acton, my October ACT scores were finally able to be sent out 3 days after the deadline or so. Nonetheless, I still sent it in, and they updated my records to show my improved score, if that makes sense.
But if you do that, they won't hold your application and wait for new scores. You'll just have to hope they get them before the decision is made..</p>