RSI alternative? (competitive, international students, financial aid)

<p>I missed the chance to compete for the RSI summer program. Now I am looking for an alternative. Here's what I need:</p>

<p>*A competitive summer program, "pay and you get in" won't do.
*I am an international student
*I must be eligible for financial aid
*I should be able to meet the deadlines (:</p>

<p>I'm 17, mainly interested in Mathematics though I also love Physics, Computer Science, Literature and Linguistics (: All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Try Summer Science program. It's exactly what your looking for.</p>

<p>Try this too: The</a> International Summer School for Young Physicists - Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics</p>

<p>but unfortunately,

[quote]
Students residing outside of Canada must provide for return airfare from their home country to Toronto's Pearson International Airport (YYZ), as well as personal health insurance. Perimeter Institute will cover transportation to and from the airport, accommodation for the duration of the program, and all activities and meals.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Thank you for the support. It seems like I've missed the deadline for international students for SSP as well <em>sigh</em> Now I feel like a perfect idiot (: Anyway, I will definitely try to learn more about The International Summer School for Young Physicists. Canada/USA Mathcamp seems like a good option as well.</p>