SAT biology experimental questions-How to improve? learning from ap-s book?

<p>im very very weak at experimental questions in sat biology</p>

<p>i got 700 beacause of this questions.no book covered it :(</p>

<p>will ap biology book improve my score in experimental questions?</p>

<p>please guys,asnwer me :((((((((((((!</p>

<p>Not really. Those questions aren't meant for you to be able to prepare for them. They are meant for you to use what you know to apply it to a more realistic situation. Idk what you want us to tell you. If you have to rely on a prep book that much, take a diff subject.</p>

<p>i really learned hard.</p>

<p>i will not learn much deeper in sat biology books.</p>

<p>cliffsap says: Laboratory Review includes a focused review of all 12 AP laboratory exercises.</p>

<p>how do u think will it help me?</p>

<p>I only used an AP prep book to study(only like half an hour the night before), not an SAT II prep book and I got a 790, so if you were gonna get a book I would get an AP book. I am not the traditional lets go buy a book for this test and study type person so I think it's kind of stupid to buy a lot of prep books.</p>

<p>definitely!</p>

<p>it seems u were brilliant in high school. :)</p>

<p>u are right,but can u tell me how to achieve a good score in experimental questions?</p>

<p>what kind of excercices will improve it?</p>

<p>thanks a lot</p>

<p>...........................................................................................</p>

<p>I would just study the non-experimental parts really well. It's all the same info, just used in a different way. You could study the AP labs, but I think the best advice is just go slow during that part of the test. I don't know what else to tell you sorry</p>

<p>thanks for an answer!</p>