SAT II Latin Exam - FLVS Latin I and II Prep, is it sufficient?

<p>I already took Latin I on FLVS, since my school does not provide it. Now, I am starting Latin II. </p>

<p>With those two levels and some extra self-prep, would it be sufficient to get a great score in the Latin SAT II test?</p>

<p>...Bump?</p>

<p>/10char</p>

<p>I'm not sure about Latin, but in other languages it would not be enough, if that helps.
The best thing to do is to look at a review book and decide whether you know most of the information.</p>

<p>Hmm I'm not quite sure. Some schools have taught all basic grammar by latin 2. Most extend it to latin 3. If flvs does the former, you'll be fine. If it does the latter, you wont be. There's only one prep book out there for this test and I don't like it. It has typos here and there and the tests on the CD rom have faulty grading. I would suggest Sally field's intermediate latin book instead and lots of practice with sight passage translation of common AP authors, including some poetry. Both times I took the exam there was a passage from Ovid's heroides on it. I thought that was strange </p>

<p>Sent from my LG-P509 using CC App</p>

<p>Thank you both, I appreciate it.</p>