Sat ii spanish help

<p>What is the SAT II Spanish like? I took a few practice tests in review books, but I don't trust them too much. How was the difficulty level? How were you on time? Was there more a concentration on grammar or vocabulary?</p>

<p>Thanks :)</p>

<p>bumpppp, anyone??</p>

<p>I found the test to be very similar to the Barron's and Princeton Review practice tests... when I took it, I wasn't sure if I should trust the practice tests either (the ones with the ads seemed to be made up to me at the time, not something the college board would put on the test) but it turned out that the practice was very similar. </p>

<p>I ended up doing about 40 points better on the real test than I had been doing on the practice tests, so hopefully that gives you a good idea.</p>

<p>That said, I took it the weekend before my AP Spanish exam, so I had been preparing for a much harder test at the same time. Give it a shot, though! It's really not that bad-- my advice, though... try to pick 1 or 2 (not more if you want to do really well) grammar questions you're not sure about and skip them; but after the 2nd or 3rd one you don't know, my strategy was just to guess because I could almost always narrow it to at least 2 choices out of the 4 they give you.</p>

<p>Good luck!!</p>

<p>i thought it was pretty hard. i took spanish, had an off year and then was in ap this year. I took the test in november when I still was getting in the groove of spanish. I would just hope you can focus for the duration of the test, as that was the hardest part for me. The concepts were pretty straight forward. also, there were a few really easy deciphering advertisement questions. good luck</p>