Sat prep emergency!!

<p>Currently I have a SAT score of 2040, With a M-640, CR-700, And W-700. I'm retaking it in October and need to raise it at least to 2100, preferably to above 2200. My number one college choice is UCB. I have the official CB book, Grubers complete guide, Grubers 2400, and PR math workout. What is the best way to prep between now and the Test? Would just doing practice tests and examining the answers be enough? Please help!!!</p>

<p>I purchased the Kaplan practice test book (the one with 12 practice tests) and took about 30-40 practice sections the two weeks prior to the test. I think it really helps to practice the test, seeing as there's no true way to "study". This method yielded fantastic results for me, and I scored over 300 points higher on the SAT than my converted PSAT score. Familiarizing yourself with the test and the type of questions it contains is your best bet.</p>

<p>I won't recommended using any of the materials you mentioned (except the CB book).</p>

<p>You should buy the Official SAT online course (it has like 7 new CB tests).
Take a test every month until August. Then take a test every week (Saturday).</p>

<p>During the summer, continue to read.</p>

<p>Math seems to be your weak point. I would focus on Math (You can easily move up your score in Math by just doing practice questions).</p>

<p>If you really run out of practice questions, then go on to BR, Grubers, PR, Kaplan, etc.
But my recommendation is to use CB stuff first.</p>