SAT Scores got in! Should I retake in October?

<p>My scores C:</p>

<p>Critical Reading:700 (95%)
Math: 790 (99%)
Writing: 670 (93%)</p>

<p>I think I can improve CR, I couldn’t answer around 4 questions because of time, and my essay score surprised me (got a 7, thought I’d get more).</p>

<p>What do you recommend me to do? I need to get a scholarship, or I can’t afford USC :/. I am not eligible for need-based aid since I am an international student.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Solid score for a regular app. But if youre international and want fin aid, better score a 2300 at least. Intl scholarships are extremely difficult to get.</p>

<p>Just use some personal/emotional story or use interesting real life examples that no one else prolly knows to make you sound smart on the Writing essay. Mix this with a little (or a lot) BS and bag that 11 or 12. Worked for me.</p>

<p>Thanks for the advice!</p>