Believe me, I know you tried to kill me. That was no accident. I did not spend the entire day with a thoracic surgeon taking necessary measures so my child’s life is infinitely better for you to try and smash both my son and me against a giant retaining wall.
Grace of God saved us, but you will not fare so. I got your license and US DOT number.
With the beautiful weather the windows are open all night and I have been sleeping sound like a baby. How nice it is to wake up rested and refreshed. A good nights sleep I can’t live without.
No, women are not after your money. No woman is looking for you to support her and her children - because you look like you got your clothes out of a dumpster, they don’t fit you properly, and you’re cheap. Not exactly Mr. Suave Big-Spender.
DD requested peeps and Cadbury eggs for Easter. As soon as I got home and went to msn I read an article about how bad they are for you. (loaded with sugar) I compensated with kind bars and dark chocolate.(to share with me)
SHe is really going to discard me because I wouldn’t come to a baby shower for 75 people 3.5 hours away on a Sunday afternoon? So after a year of me pretending everything’s the same, my unasnwered letters, emails, texts, friendly gifts, FB comments are still invisible to her. I am done, and so sad, and so hurt nobody will tell me anything but “oh, I’m sure that’s not it” So enjoy the Easter stuff you didnt invite us to, and pictures of you all having birthday stuff together without us. after 30+ years of schlepping for every event on your terms, I chose once to stay home and now we’re ignored. Ouch.
Aaarrgghhhh…I can’t believe she cut your pay while you’re working two jobs just to help her out while she replaces you. And you only knew when you opened your paycheck! Good grief. She has been lucky to have you.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
It is not my job to correct every misguided posting on the internet.
Even if I know you in real life and you generally are a good person.