S is safely back in London, but this is so sad and scary.
It’s always amazing how some people want everything to be about them all the time. No matter what someone else is going through.
Just came from the airport. I am glad you arrived safely.
I sent this to you ON FEBRUARY 9TH. IT’S DUE TO THE CLIENT THIS FRIDAY. And now you send it back to me with lots of questions and comments??
You bought an expensive piano in Europe? That’s one big anchor. Oh well.
But then again your piano here didn’t keep you home…so there’s hope.
Prayers go to my mom who works in hotel housekeeping with so many ignorant and unenthusiastic coworkers. I hope she gets promoted soon. Good thing she has earned great reputation within her department within less than half year while her co-workers have been their for 10+ years and still got zero promotion or at least “Employee of the month”
How many years until I see an accurate bill? You haven’t had time to work on it “lately”? Not my problem. There is such a thing as too much patience.,
He did not get the much coveted internship despite all of his hard work and achievements; we were all hoping for him. He is so disappointed. I have no answer for him when he asks “what could I have done better.” It hurts worse when my child is rejected than it would if it were me. Ahh, I fear more of this pain next year as the college decisions come in. We will have to chalk this one up as a “life lesson” in dealing with disappointment.
There actually is at least one nice DMV employee in the world! Thanks for being so kind to my son and helping him renew his driver’s license! We thought he wasn’t eligible without taking another road test (because of his mental illness), but she took it upon herself to check and gave him a license that is good until 2021! Made my week. 
It is not fun to have you as a foster young adult. You have been spoiled and self centered and it is no wonder your mother kicked you out. Get your darn license so you can take the darn GED and move forward with your life. this is really ridiculous. You are 19, not 9.
A person is not evil because they disagree with you. Try having a thoughtful dialogue with other humans using your own thought process rather than knee-jerk personal insults that have been spoon-fed to you. You may learn something about them, and about yourself. A person is not a racist because they disagree with Obama’s actions. Obama just happens to be black and his skin color has nothing to do with his visit to Cuba or the issues under discussion. Get over yourself. How ignorant can you be?
When you offered to help us, the least you could do is follow our directions. It was a simple task, alphabetize the materials by last name, and stack them with the last name showing on the front of the packets. This makes the next step much easier. I have no clue how you could not understand those simple directions, the materials were in a jumble, alphebetized backward??? And we had to redo everything you did which set us back an hour. Don’t come near us today so that we can actually finish the task on time.
It would be lovely if you could at least try to be consistent.
There is never a good time to be diagnosed with Type I Diabetes but I am so thankful we found out before you left for college. However, my worry has gone into hyperdrive as you consider your options.
it was one of those days at work when I just wanted to go home…except I was working from home.
You are the most annoying little pissant I’ve ever worked with and, dude, that’s saying something.
I don’t think I can do anything to make sure you have all the admin stuff taken care of to graduate. It’s up to you. I sure hope you get everything taken care of.
You’ve got plenty to say , but it is always the same thing
The way you brag makes me grimace.
And if you’re going to say “I won’t be here tomorrow” just say why(“I won’t be here tomorrow, I have…”). Don’t bait people into asking just so you can sound impressive.
Tell her what she wants to hear , or tell her what she DOESN’t want to hear…just tell her something