SCAD for someone who isn't an "artist"

I looked at SCAD earlier this year and have found that I really liked it. However, I am not an “artist.” I found out about the school because I am a competitive equestrian and their IHSA team is one of the best in the country. Compared to the other schools I’ve seen, I like the city feel and the innovativness of the school. I am an artistic person, but I am not an active artist. I don’t really know what I want to major in anywhere, but looking at SCAD’s programsI would probably go the route of BA rather than BFA. But anyway, I like this school a lot but is it silly for me to want to go there if I am not an artist? (Sidenote- they do offer an equine program but I do not want to major in that)

Aren’t there other schools with competitive equestrian teams? Check this link for you to search equestrian colleges based off of your personal preferences in a college: https://www.usef.org/_iframes/colleges/search.aspx

SCAD is a specialized school with limited group of majors. You need to be certain you will be happy studying what the school has to offer or you would be better off at a school a wider range of options.

It doesn’t make much sense to me.

There are a number of schools with a similar city feel to SCAD. USC would probably be closest, but you may also like UNC Charlotte or NC State.