Scan 50w vs. Inf. St. 30

<p>Hey guys which class is less time consuming? scan 50w with lunde or information studies with lievrouw? i can't decide which to take for ge with ls2 and chem14b. thanks.</p>

<p>or is there an even easier class?</p>

<p>I had Scand 50W with Wen and it was ridiculously easy. But it doesn't matter because I can say with 99% certainty that you won't get into it. It's already at the priority pass limit and the rest of the spots will be taken up by seniors in first pass.</p>

<p>I heard that IS 30 is as easy as it gets. Very few assignments and they're not graded harshly. It's also very difficult to enroll into.</p>

<p>Hey thanks for the replies</p>

<p>I'm a Regents Scholar so my priority pass started yesterday and it ends tomorrow so I still have time to re-consider. I enrolled in 3 classes (chem 14b, ls 2, scan 50w) but I am worrying about scan 50w. Prof Lunde is teaching this time and while the prof seems good, I am concerned that since it is a writing ii class, it might demand a lot of time... or does it not?</p>

<p>thanks.</p>

<p>If both are easy... which do you think will be a more enriching experience WHILE being easy?</p>

<p>
[QUOTE]
If both are easy... which do you think will be a more enriching experience WHILE being easy?

[/QUOTE]

Depends on your interests. I'm a technology enthusiast, so the readings and work for IS 30 would have been a lot more fun.</p>