Scholarships for Asylees(non-U.S Resident)?

<p>I'm an Asylee, and have been for a year now. I'm applying for Permanent residence at the end of this month, but not sure when I'll get my Green Card(hopefully in a year). I'm eligible for FAFSA and other forms of federal student aids. But before getting my green card, I was wondering if there were Scholarships available where the minimum requirement would be to be an Asylee. The National Merit scholarship is one of them, but my school didn't offer the PSATs this year. I have a 4.0 GPA(last semester, and all last year) and a cumulative GPA of 3.8. I'm a Senior in High School, and will take the ACTs this February. I'm not planning on the taking the PSATs, because, I'm going to attend school here, in Ohio(where I've lived for last 5 years).</p>

<p>It is too late for you to take the PSAT anyway. You need to take that exam when you are a junior.</p>

<p>Since you are eligible to file the FAFSA, you are a domestic applicant. You can apply for any scholarship that is not exclusively for citizens.</p>