<p>Flagler College. Talk about beautiful. I probably wouldn’t have ended up going, but man I wish it had been on my radar.</p>
<p>What did you like about Flagler College? I live close to it, my son didn’t even look at it.</p>
<p>My son regretted not visiting more of the NESCAC schools (Amherst, Williams, Connecticut College, Trinity, Middlebury, Bates, Bowdoin, Colby, Tufts, Wesleyen) when he had the chance. He has since visited some and really wished he would have had the opportunity to apply to a bunch of them. As it stood, he only applied to 1.</p>
<p>I agree with the NESCAC schools, I only applied to one LAC of 10 schools total and I liked it the most by farrr. Thank goodness I got in!
But if I didn’t err…</p>
<p>Definitely LAC, I didn’t apply to any of them!</p>
<p>Yeah I think a lot of juniors mistake (including myself) are applying to the schools “everyone has heard of”(big name state school, big name private, ivies) and not applying to LACs or even prestigious schools outisde there tri-state area (even though those who heard of LACs tend to count the most i.e Grad schools)</p>
<p>Dartmouth. All I knew about it when I applied was that Dr. Seuss went there.</p>