Science Supplement

<p>So, in addition to the information card, the supplement gives you the option to attach anything, but doesn't specify what. Would attaching my research paper be excessive? If I just fill out the basic info and answer the questions, I feel like I'm not giving the reviewer a real idea of the depth of the research.</p>

<p>IDK, what did everyone else do?</p>

<p>Because I just realized my wording could be confusing: by "research paper" I mean the paper I wrote after a year-long experiment/research project.</p>

<p>Bump. Anybody?</p>

<p>1 word - abstract. </p>

<p>i don't know the particulars of your project, but I have yet to see any sort of research whose results couldn't be summarized in a well-written abstract.</p>

<p>I realize this is way later than you posted this (sorry!) but I just came across it. For the supplement I sent my abstract to Pomona along with letters from my mentor/science research teacher... did you end up doing the same thing? Ahhh I am so nervous to hear back!</p>

<p>Yep, I did the same thing (plus a brief explanation of how my investigation worked). Good luck!</p>

<p>Great! Thanks... You too!</p>

<p>I don't know if this helps, but I thought I would let you know that my science supplement was 5 pages long... and I got in. Don't worry about being excessive. With anything scientific, it is much better to be thorough.</p>