<p>Is there any such thing as a full academic based scolarpship, given to you soley on your grades,and test scores? If there is, can you name any colleges that give those?
And what other things can I do to get a really good scolarship, besides grades....and I don't have an athletic bone in my body,so don't say sports.<--- Will that hurt me?</p>

<p>You may be able to get heavy merit aide by looking at colleges where you are significantly above their average (ie. you have a 3.9 and a 32 act and their average is 2.7 and 25).</p>