Looking for a unicorn school with the following characteristics. Whatya got?
• Strong in math/CS/physics (especially math!)
• Located in New England, Mid-Atlantic, or Ohio.
• Willing to look at academically excellent candidates with average extracurriculars.
• LAC or small/mid university (i.e. good advising, classes not taught by grad students).
• Sharp nerdy students but not too intense/competative.
• Not dominated by fraternities or athletics, not particularly religious.
• Cost not a huge consideration; merit aid would be welcome.