Section room.

On my schedule i signed up for a section for Astronomy 1, and the classroom is abreviated as "SH". Is this Snicedor hall or another building?</p>

<p>South Hall, sometimes called the graduate tower.</p>

<p>we can still adjust our classes on pass 3 right? cuz i need to drop astronomy and add a math class. and i absolutely have to have the math class for my major.</p>

<p>Yep, I'm a senior and I only have one class registered so far heh.</p>

<p>Heck, I think you can adjust it 2-3 weeks into the quarter.</p>