Senate Page Program 2021

Hi everyone!
I’m applying for the Senate page program for the fall of 2021. Can anyone tell me about the daily schedule of pages? Additionally, does anyone know what your chances are if you apply for an out of state Senator? Also is anyone else applying?

Hey! Former Page here, I worked in the Spring 2020 semester for the impeachment trial just before the pandemic hit. I’m not exactly sure how much I’m allowed to say because of security restrictions, but let’s just say your schedule is really what you make of it. Our day began very early, we would eat breakfast and then go to school. You have time while at work to catch up on homework/study/etc and then you have some “free” time in the evenings where you can finish up on homework, go see the city, or just relax. The schedule is usually very rigid and you must adhere to set times and deadlines, but once you get into the swing of it you just kind of become used to it.

As per your chances from an out of state senator, only three members of my page class got their appointments from out of state and all three of them in some way had a connection to the office. If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to reach out!