Send SAT Scores...Cost Money?

<p>You get 4 free sends with an SAT test. To recieve these, do you need to sign up for it WHEN you sign up for the test, or can you use them afterwards?</p>

<p>I believe you need to sign up when you sign up for the test or you lose the 4 free score reports. I'm not positive about this, however...</p>

<p>Bumpity BUmp.</p>

<p>Yeah, I think PeteSAT is correct. You sign up for it when you sign up for the test. Actually, I think you have a little period of time after you register to perhaps change your score recipients, but I don't think it's that long a period of time. Heh... I'm not 100% sure, either. I'm just speaking from my experience with the March SAT.</p>

<p>Make sure you sign up when you sign up for the test if you want the free ones. After your scores are reported to you, you won't have another chance to without paying the $$$.</p>

<p>Well, I'm pretty sure the same policy applies for the old sat and the new sat. For the old SAT,
you could sign up where you want your scores sent BEFORE taking the test and i think up till the following tuesday or so after you take the test</p>