Sending off my immunization records; will this suffice?

<p>I had brain cancer when I was a baby and went into a coma after having my 2 month shots. I haven't had any immunizations since then. Doctor's order.</p>

<p>I received a paper in the mail today from my college and I have to send it back ASAP. It's titled "Certificate of Immunization for College Students."</p>

<p>It's viewable here:
[url=<a href=""&gt;]CERTIFICATE&lt;/a> OF IMMUNIZATION FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS<a href="click%20the%20pdf%20link%20at%20the%20top%20of%20the%20page%20to%20view%20it">/url</a></p>

<p>Since I cannot have immunizations due to my doctor's reasoning, I am supposed to have my doctor sign it. Problem is I live in a different state than my old doctor. And I don't have the cash to go see a doctor here to have him sign this for me.</p>

<p>Can I simply have my mom sign it at the bottom where it says "personal exemption" and then write "all" for the vaccines?</p>

<p>I assume that would be fine, but I want to make sure.</p>


<p>Any chance of having parent call the old dr's office and ask them if they would sign the form via fax and return it to you that way?</p>

<p>We tried that, and the doc said that a photocopy (essentially) would be invalid. :-/</p>

<p>Could the doctor mail a letter to your college? It would probably only take a couple extra days.</p>

<p>Or would you be able to mail a copy of the form to the doctor, which could either then be mailed back to you or straight to the school, if you had filled out everything else? If nothing else works, try calling the school, and ask what they'd recommend.</p>