Senior(s) Plan(s)?

<p>Hey Seniors, </p>

<p>What are your post-undergraduate plans? </p>

<p>Curious to see where most Davis seniors do once they graduate.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Going on a vacation with family, possibly to Disneyland with friends, work on a fund-raising project in my community, volunteer, and get ready for college (hopefully, it's UCD I'm going to).</p>

<p>I think they meant people graduating from UCD, not college (:</p>

<p>Hahaha, then I don't know because I'm not even sure if I will be going to UCD.</p>

<p>Ah - I'm curious about what the upcoming graduating senior's plans are once they are completed with undergraduate. Specifically, do a lot of UC Davis undergrads move to Sacramento after graduation?</p>

<p>I'm thinking peace corps before or during grad school. Well, grad school is for sure in my plan.</p>

<p>i wouldn't say a lot. most UCD undergrads are from the bay area, so i assume a good amount go back there. i'm from sacramento and i don't want to go back, personally. i also am considering the peace corps :) and what do you mean during grad school, syltutu?</p>

<p>There are programs in the peace corps that allow you to work on grad school work while on board. I really want to do that but they don't currently have my intended major which is health care admin.</p>