Senior Year Grades

<p>What senior year grades must we maintain to avoid getting our acceptance rescinded?</p>

<p>Don't fail a class.</p>

<p>I think you're supposed to maintain grades very similar to what you have already had. For example, if you had straight A's for four years and you suddenly get straight C's, you might get into trouble.</p>

<p>Last year, I had about 4 A's and 2 B's both semesters but only took 3 APs.
This year, first semester, I'm taking 5 APs (1 A, 3 B's, 1 C) and Wind Ensemble (A). I have a weighted 4.0 this year and had around a weighted 4.2 last year. Is this grounds for rescinding or is it valid that my grade may drop a little because I'm challenging myself with such a tough course load?</p>

<p>i highly doubt that is grounds for rescinding. colleges understand that tough course loads make it difficult to maintain exceptional grades. now, if you start getting d's and f's without explanation that might cause some worry. i would say you are safe and don't worry about it.</p>

<p>it takes a lot to be rescinded. as long as you dont play games like starcraft 24/7 and cut class and get all Fs you wont be rescinded.</p>

<p>Zergling rush > hydras.</p>

<p>Just pass your classes!</p>

<p>more like play mahjong or tetris 24/7 hahaha</p>

<p>Nobody gives a hoot unless you start getting multiple D's and F's. And even if you do screw up that badly, the worst they will do is put you on academic probation once you get here. Nobody gets rescinded unless they finish with like a 1.0 GPA and/or go out and murder people.</p>