Hello! My name is Jon and I want to welcome you to the exclusive HS class of 2021 forum. If you are a senior, join the High School Class of 2021 group to post and share your experience!
When you start college you’ll discover the dreaded “ice breaker activities”:
- Guess the famous person taped to your forehead by asking other people “yes or no” questions.
- Figure out which of three statements is a lie.
- Build a tower out of spaghetti and tape.
That sort of thing can be fun, but is kinda hard to do on a forum. Instead, I’d like to ask three questions:
- Which schools have you applied to?
- What do you hope to get out of your college experience?
- Who would you like to meet in person once the pandemic is over?