SEXY -->Duke, Amherst, Swat, Haverford, UPitt, Dartmouth, UChicago, McGill, Brown

<p>chances for: Duke, Amherst, Swarthmore, Haverford, UPitt Honors College, Dartmouth, UChicago, McGill, Brown</p>

<p><em>GOOD NEWS</em>
(just the highlights)
SAT CR-800 M-740 W-800 tot-2340
AP 5’s in Art History, American History, Language and Comp
AP 4’s in Macroeconomics, Physics, Latin Vergil, English Literature
SAT II’s Lit-750 Math2c-750 UShist-780</p>

<p>Boy Scouts 5yrs
[Eagle Scout Senior Patrol Leader, ASPL, Chaplain, Order of the Arrow, Den Chief
Taught wilderness survival at boy scout camp 6wks 2009]</p>

<p>Latin Club 4yrs,
[Scriptor now elected President
4yrs of Summa cum Laude on the National Latin Exam
Texas Latin Club of the Year 4yrs in a row
2nd in Texas for Mythology, 1st in Greek History]</p>

<p>Quiz Bowl 4yrs
[JV Captain, B Team Captain, A team member
2nd ranked team in America, Texas All-Star Selectee 2010]</p>

<p>Maintain a blog on the liberal arts with 6000+ hits in the last 6 months
URL: <a href=“http://www.twastheromannowtisi.blogspot%5B/url%5D”>www.twastheromannowtisi.blogspot</a>.</p>

<p>Summer 2010, only highschooler admitted to an exclusive, 5wk clinical internship at a local law office.</p>

<p>Believe it or not, my essays and rec letters (written by dartmouth and swarthmore grads) are the strongest part of my app. </p>

<p><em>BAD NEWS</em>
GPA: 4.09 or ~92/100
Class Rank: 46/209
I go to an extremely competitive, top-50 magnet highschool that draws from the entire city. I’ve also taken a hella challenging curriculum, with lotsa AP courses and whatnot.
No one from my school has EVER gotten into Brown. D:</p>

<p>bumpbumpbump</p>

<p>you seem like a shoe in for brown, that sounds like where you really want to go. good luck.</p>

<p>chance me back</p>

<p>University of Chicago Early Admission Chacne</p>

<p>Hey bro. I’m in the same boat. Except instead of an eagle scout I’m an Aerospace Scholar Science fair winning kind of winner. 5 on AP Spanish test selfstudied (I’m Asian)</p>

<p>2340 SAT, but ranked 39/645 </p>

<p>If you convey a passion etc… I think you have a good shot, those AP scores don’t lie! I also have to say that I enjoy your sense of humor across various threads. “optomistic4communitycollege” LOL. </p>

<p>If you’re willing to read my essay sometime I’d love some feedback, I applied ED to Brown.</p>

<p>Your test scores are very sexy as are your voluptuous EC’s, however your class rank is a huge turn off.</p>

<p>In saying that, I’d tap that.</p>

<p>In at McGill.</p>