<p>Hello Everybody,
I am currently a college freshmen at Villanova University. I have the option to participate in the Global Citizenship Program where I would be going to Hong Kong for the entire second semester. This study abroad has an internship component, which is what initially drew me to the program. However, now the internship options I have do not seem too compelling. My internships were supposed related tomarketing although I am open to any kind of internship where I can learn transferable skills. The options I have are a few startup companies and one company which I would be complong a database for. I am not sure if these will contribute to my learning experience or my career. Also there are only 7 students going with me which worries me becuaw I feel l will miss the opportunity to meet people and college, and it may be a lonely experience . </p>
<p>I have a to make a choice soon, I appreciate any guidance you can provide me
Thank you </p>