Should I make copies of all the paperwork or handwritten?

<p>So I am a CC student looking to transfer and I'm interested in 6 different schools. I -want- to ask for 6 handwritten copies of the paperwork I need because of the minor OCD I have, but I know it's not realistic if it's not necessary. But that is why I am asking this question. Should I ask for 6 handwritten copies or should I just make the copies myself?</p>

<p>Also, should I list all the schools I'm applying to for the supplement apps? I feel that by doing this it could either harm or benefit my chances.</p>

<p>Most colleges need/want online apps -- very little hard copies are exchanged with the exception of the exchange that will happen from your CC registrar's office and your target schools. You, as the student, will physically encounter few if any actual documents. Almost everything is done online. And the recipient schools will usually have online notifications to tell you which docs have been rec'd. And if any peculiarity happens where something is missing, they'll be glad to contact you or your CC. Remember, your target schools are glad to be processing your application -- they are looking for a reason to admit you. It would take sheer avoidance on your part to have an incomplete file.</p>

<p>And your second question is unclear: can you clarify? You don't need to inform any of your target schools of the others you're applying to. That's a given that you're likely applying to multiple schools. So omit that.</p>

<p>Documents that I need to personally do the work to get are the college official's report and the letter of recommendations. I was just wondering if I should have them handwrite each one or just write one and copy it.</p>

<p>If you use the Common Application, this information can be completed once, and then transmitted. If you are not using the Common App. check the websites of each institution. Some will have forms that need to be printed out, but most will have electronic versions. Often the people who are writing your letters of reference will be able to write one and then just send it electronically. Talk with the Transfer Advisor at your CC, and ask that person to help you sort this out. </p>

<p>Wishing you all the best.</p>

<p>The forms that I downloaded (official's report and letter of recommendation) say to mail them in a sealed envelope so I don't think there is any way to send them electronically :/</p>

<p>OK.</p>

<p>Print out enough copies of the forms so that there is one to go with each envelope. Address the envelopes, stamp the envelopes, and hand them off to the people who need to complete them. They will figure out whether they need to write a new recommendation for each place or not.</p>

<p>Alright thank you</p>