Should I request a CAR? Sunset Village

<p>I am an entering freshman. This whole thing seems like compromise between “socialness” and the quality of the housing. As a freshman should I just try to get a CAR for a residential hall for the sake of the experience? It’s all about the experience right? Meeting people, networking, etc. But I need my space too. And I need to be able to study.</p>

<p>Right now I have a double in Sunset Village. I am not a student. I really just need a student to tell me what I should do.</p>

<p>So where would a student recommend an entering student dorm? Thank you.</p>

<p>anyone?
10 char</p>

<p>residential hall. hedrick/sproul/riebier. hedrick next year should be full of incoming freshman, so totally recommended.</p>

<p>Any hall would be great for incoming freshman, I usually recommend Dykstra or Sproul. Rieber and Hedrick are the furthest up the hill and have the worst food (minus Rendezvous).</p>