Should I take the ACT?

<p>I've spent the whole summer so far studying for the SAT. I am now averaging around 2100, and am hoping to get it to a 2200. However, my weakest section is CR, especially with vocabulary. I never really paid attention to the ACT, but I recently discovered that the ACT does not emphasize vocab. I'm good with math and science, and I was wondering if it would be worth the time to study for the ACT as well. </p>

<p>I am about to be a senior, and I only have 2 more SAT dates (oct and nov) and 2 ACT dates (sept and oct)</p>

<p>I don't know if I should spend my time and energy trying to boost my SAT score, or if I should start anew and study for the ACT, which might be easier than the SAT.</p>

<p>I would love some opinions, and which books I should get if I were to study for the ACT.</p>

<p>It sounds like the ACT might be a great option for you. While the ACT isn't an easier test it may work well with your strengths. ACT scores are accepted by all 4 year colleges and universities in the country. To prepare for the test you can start here for options ACT</a> Test Prep</p>

<p>ACT doesn't have tricky questions and all. Also, you don't need an extensive vocab. I would suggest you try the ACT.</p>

<p>I'm in the same situation as you and I chose the ACT. Remember the SAT Subject Tests and good luck.</p>

<p>Sent from my SPH-M920 using CC App</p>