Hi! I was wondering what it’s like to be a student at SLU Madrid for 4 years?
- How are the classes & professors? (specifically for computer science & political science)
- Is the administration easy to talk to?
- Is it easy to make friends?
- How often did you travel to other countries whether it was on your own, w friends, or w classes?
- To what extent is the student body racially diverse?
- How's the food?
- How's the housing?
- What's it like living in Madrid?
- Would you choose SLU Madrid again over another school?