So close to d-day

<p>Priority class of 2016, we're so close to decision day. I lack the motivation to do anything until this decision comes in. Good luck peeps!</p>

<p>Oh yess can't wait, its crazy. These days leading up to it have been killing me. How have you been getting through it?</p>

<p>@herewegocolleges Checking the UM website every once in a while knowing full well there is absolutely nothing there. That and watching a lot of UM videos. I know...its pretty sad</p>

<p>hahaha i'm so nervous and excited at the same time, i honestly don't think i can wait until the 31st... @fballtennisguy i've been doing the same exact thing! i'm visiting the athletics website at least once a day and i've been looking at all the fall pictures taken this year nonstop</p>

<p>@Fieldhockey2012 Me too lol. Are you applying anywhere else?</p>

<p>i've gotten into 5 schools so far but maryland is definitely my top choice.. i'm majoring in kinesiology to go into a career in physical therapy, and i'll also be working a lot with the athletic training team at maryland if i get in.
i'm going to hear from northeastern, BC, delaware and miami within the next few months.
but still, none of them compare to maryland :)</p>

<p>Yeah Maryland's my top choice too mainly because it's in state. I applied for the engineering program....pretty hard to get in</p>

<p>i bet it is, that's a great major though. it's my second choice if sports medicine doesn't end up working out</p>

<p>Good luck!..btw any idea if we can check the decision online?</p>

<p>you too! yes, i think we can. once admissions decisions are sent out i believe we will be able to check them out online.
i got so scared this morning, i saw "application status: completed on 1/7/2012." on my account.. i'm still trying to decipher what that means exactly</p>

<p>I have the same thing. I think if you log into the applications page, the status automatically changes to completed on that day. Shouldn't be a problem</p>

<p>why? because that was yesterday</p>

<p>I have no idea. But same thing happened to one of my buddies and me. So it's not just you.</p>

<p>alrighty. i'm excited</p>

<p>Super Pumped. Only 23 days left!</p>

<p>If decisions don't come out that day, I'm going to be a wreck until they do hahaha</p>

<p>They better. When I first heard late January, I thought something like the 20th but NOO we have to wait until the last effing day of the month to find out</p>

<p>Of course! It's especially awful for us since maryland is our top choice</p>

<p>Yeah, I have prepared myself for a rejection though. You never know what's gonna happen</p>

<p>Don't say that. Stay positive. I've already went through that, but the school wasn't #1 on my list like Maryland.. Hopefully not again</p>