So I believe I've reached an epiphany. Anyone confused about where to go. Click here

<p>In today’s society, getting a college education is almost required. Due to this, so many high school students, including myself, have struggled and persevered to get the best grades possible. And now that most of college decisions have been released, we’re all left with our decision to make-- where do we want to go? For me the decision was between two UCs UCLA and UC Berkeley. They are very similar in rank and at the undergraduate level their differences are almost minuscule. However as everyone else, I wanted to make my decision by rank, UC Berkeley is two spots higher than UCLA. But as I contemplated my decision, I realized that I shouldn’t go to a school because of a name. Furthermore, most graduate schools are only looking at GPA and test scores. In the end we are all getting the same education, it just depends on what we do with it and how hard we try. Don’t go somewhere because of a name, go where you feel the best connection. For me, it wasn’t Cal so I’ll be at UCLA. Research the school and find the atmosphere you like better. Anyway, that was my two cents and epiphany. Best of luck to everyone.</p>

<p>you call it an ephiphany, i call it common sense. Same thing though. :)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>For professional schools maybe, but most grad schools care primarily about Letters of Recommendation and to a lesser extent things like GPA and research experience.</p>

<p>It’s not like UCLA is some no-name school either.</p>

<p>Not so much an epiphany, but I’m glad you’ve made your decision. I agree that what will matter most is what you do with your education and resources and not the name of the school you go to.</p>

<p>I’m glad I made a decision as well. It was like something clicked. I guess I posted this for everyone else that’s struggling with a decision. Sometimes it does come down to where you want to live for four years because as with me, the differences between the two schools were very small. There are people who go to schools that aren’t highly ranked and do far better than those who go to a top school. However, the opposite is also true.</p>

<p>^Wait bro, have you visited both schools? I hope you haven’t made a decision based on student analogies and reviews. This is probably the biggest decision you, and I, have had to make in life so far. I hope you visit/have visited because I think thats the best way to make the right decision.</p>