So.... SATII Spanish and Chemistry?

<p>If I am extremely proficient in Spanish and speak it everyday, what kind of scores can I expect without studying?</p>

<p>Same for Chemistry... I took AP this past year and I was going to try to take the subject test in October while it's still somewhat fresh in my mind. What range of scores can I expect? Keep in mind that on 3 practice exams I scored all fives, so I would assume I got a five on the AP exam.</p>

<p>I know this is kind of a hard question to answer, and that at least one person will say "OH YOU CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY JUDGE BASED ON THAT" but please, just a rough range would be nice...
thanks~ :D</p>

<p>Colleges prefer if you do not take a language if you're a native speaker. If you still want to, make sure you can score exceptionally high. Based on people from my school, many of the native speakers do well on the listening, but not on the multiple choice.</p>

<p>For chemistry, look over your old AP notes and you should be fine. If you can answer quickly and know how to do stoichiometry, you're set for the SAT II.</p>

<p>I know you don't want anyone to say this, but no one can tell you how well you can score. Take a few practice tests, and ask for advice if necessary.</p>

<p>And i took German test nd according to my experience....I could jus tell u that if u really wanna take the test, then u should work more on your grammar...
After finishing the German test, I jus asked my host sister abt some of the questions which tested grammatic rules.And then,she stared at me,nd asked:well u sure it was the question nd the choices were given in this way? LOL.
And jus heared that many native speakers of certain languages (obviously not latin ,if is,i jus wanna hit him.haha)took SAT2 lingua test then ended up getting a 750 or so but not a perfect 800...so....
what i would like to say is that...except the latin/hebrew test by college board,the other language tests are somewhat strange, and can not really comprehensively evaluate your performance.</p>

<p>I'm not a native speaker, I'm just really good at learning languages.</p>

<p>I suppose I'll try and take a practice test tonight. Also, I won't even be able to do listening because it's only offered on a certain day, and I won't be able to take it when it's available. :/</p>