<p>Hey guys. I've decided to set my career forth upon an accounting major. However, I've heard that getting into the School of Management in Binghamton is really hard to get into. If not, I'm lucky. Anyways, do you guys think that I actually have a chance to get in?
My GPA: 3.9 or 4.0 (All regular classes)</p>
<p><em>Side Note</em> Next year, I am taking:
-AP Chem (Hardest AP class in my school)
-AP Government and Politics</p>
<p>SAT: Reading: 520
-Volunteered in a hospital ( I will probably get about 200-300 hours before i start applying to colleges next year as a senior)
- Attended a Bolivian Mission Trip for 2 years
- Will be a treasurer in the Spanish Club next year
- Was on the Kumdo Team (counts as a sport) for 4 years.
- A member of the National Honor Society and the Foreign Language Honor Society
- Part of the orchestra for 3-4 years.
- I will have really good recommendation letters</p>
- Mathletes (Math team), Spanish Club, Key Club, Red Cross Club, International Culture Club (I performed on stage)</p>
<p>College Essay: I was diagnosed with a rare case of Tourettes Syndrome ever since i was 6 years old (I am now 16), and I am willing to exploit myself to the admissions about how much i suffered and distressed through all years by being isolated from people most of the time. However, I was willing to pick myself together and to work hard, even with this syndrome affecting my daily life. I am currently 95% free from it now.</p>
<p>-Other colleges that I'm willing to apply to:
<p>Well, do you guys think that I could make it some of these? Especially, Binghamton?</p>