Sophmore slump, being a slacker, good test scores

<p>Freshman year I had a decent GPA (3.7).</p>

<p>Sophmore year I killed it, got around a 3.1. (3 = B, plusses and minuses are increments of .3)</p>

<p>Junior year (now) i'm getting a 4.0.</p>

<p>By the end of my junior year, my cummulative will be around a 3.5. Granted, my school is rigorous with its academics, but clearly I didn't live up to my potential.</p>

<p>Next year my schedule is:
AP Calc BC
AP Language
Honors Physics
Latin IV
and some other stuff</p>

<p>On the SAT (i'm taking it in 2 weeks), i'm probably going to get around a 2150 (based on practice tests), but hopefully around a 2200 with a little last-minute practice/preparation... </p>

<p>This should probably be in the 99th percentile (anyone confirm?)</p>

<p>Extracurriculars involve marchind band for 3 years, successful policy debater for my soph-senior years, and some other less significant stuff..</p>

<p>I know collegse don't like to see high test scores and low GPAs, as it proves you are a terrible student... but, with a B+/A- average ("pretty good"), how much do you think i've hurt myself?</p>

<p>I have no interest in going to any of the ivies (obviously!), and I will probably end up applying to places where I have a good chance of getting in.. however, what about places like Notre dame or BC (assuming i wrote a stellar essay etc?)</p>

<p>Dont base your responses just on the schools I listed, please... any help is appreciated, though.</p>

<p>Actually take the SAT and then tell the SAT score....I'd say that you should probably stress your debate in any application....Community service?</p>