Sorry if this is a bit much

<p>My stats:
3.5ish Unweighted 3.8ish weighted at the end of this year
1820 SAT Scores (1230 m+v)</p>

<p>My extra Curriculars:
President of Young Democrats
Voulenteered for two congressional campaigns (or will have) on a high level
Member of JSA
Journalism (probably going to be an editor next year)
Cross Country/Track
Multiple political summer programs
written an online journal of the 2008 campaign, (and am in the process of writing one for 2010)
probably some more stuff I'm forgetting</p>

<p>Schools:</p>

<p>Wisconsin
Texas
Washington
Pitt
Ohio State
Rutgers
Louisiana State</p>

<p>Sorry if it's too much, If any one wants my opinion on their chances I can give it to them.</p>

<p>if any one wants to chance me at Cal (where I have residency), if its not too hopeless please do</p>

<p>I think that these schools are probably match schools for you. Texas (I'm assuming Austin?) and Rutgers will probably be the hardest for you to get into; IMO Louisiana State will be the easiest, and all the others fall somewhere in between. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the Cal schools!</p>

<p>@reesezpiecez103 aside from Louisiana state, rutgers is by far the easiest of the schools to get into.</p>

<p>Oh really? I didn't know that - since my knowledge of Rutgers basically extends to what my bio teacher tells us, then I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :)</p>

<p>Do you think I need another safety or am I good? (Perhaps ASU or Michigan state?)</p>

<p>Berkeley would be a mid to high reach, even if you're in-state, because your GPA and SAT scores are below their averages, and your ECs aren't mind-blowing, even though they're good. I don't know enough about the other schools to chance you for them, sorry.</p>