Spaces in Princeton Essays

<p>How do I get spaces between my paragraphs in Princeton essays? Right now, they are structured like this on my word document:</p>

<p>asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfa</p>

<p>asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfas
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfas
asdfasdfasdfasdfadf.</p>

<p>And like this on my App:</p>

<p>asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdj
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfa
asdfasdfasdfasdfadf.</p>

<p>please, this is important, this stuff goes out today</p>

<p>You can try <br>, but they have not mentioned how Admissions commissioners will be checking it. If in the txt file, the speces will be available.</p>

<p>They'll see it as it appears in the print preview... I hear the HTML tag </p><p> does the trick, though I'm not using the online app so can't say</p>

<p>Oh...so that's why you weren't at school today, Mahajan. Dude, the English test was freakishly hard!!! And Mme mailed your rec. letter, btw.</p>

<p>Lata, midge
ZZ3</p>

<p>You guys have superbly obvious desi names.</p>

<p>Haha, muhali...valdez is sooo frickin desi!
ABCD...if you dont get it, he's a MBCD...from south of the border.</p>

<p>Martin...yeah I skipped! I was throwin up and I had to write two frickin essays!</p>

<p>oh, Mexican Born Confused Desi. Haven't heard of those very often. A very rare species of Desi people.</p>

<p>agreed...tho MBCD doesn't have quite the same ring to it as ABCD, na?</p>

<p>I hope you people are seriously enjoying yourselves at my expense. Know, however, that if y'all get too proud, I will beat up on the small one (Mahajan).
lol, jk.</p>

<p>ZZ3</p>

<p>lol. you guys go to the same school? wow.</p>

<p>only the mexican illegal and me lol...valdez that is. he is on the swim team!</p>