Spot for Community Service Hours?

<p>Dear all,
I recently submitted my application for Early Action, and then noticed that I forgot one very important thing - the amount of community service hours that I have.</p>

<p>As one of my extra-curriculars, I included a volunteering club, and explained my roles in that club. However, a lot of my hours are not from this specific club, but rather from a combination of different activities.</p>

<p>I know that I read somewhere that if I left out any crucial information from my application, I can send it to them via email. This generates two statements:</p>

<p>1) Should I send an email?</p>

<p>2)
if (shouldSendEmail == true) {
emailTO = ?
emailSUBJECT = ?
emailMESSAGE = ?
}</p>

<p>Thank you so much!</p>

<p>If you're using Java, you forgot the semicolons.</p>

<p>@garfieldliker: It's not like the code would have compiled with the position of those question marks, anyway.</p>

<p>@iloveisrael: If the hours are from activities you already listed, is the number of hours really that important? I can't seem to find a general admissions email, but the phone number is listed in many places: 617.253.3400.</p>

<p>Thanks lidusha.
The problem is that a lot of the community service hours that I have are not a part of the one community service club that I listed. Is there any way I could add it in?</p>

<p>I don't want to call them because I don't want them to know who I am.</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>You could always send in additional information via email, like you mentioned earlier. They'll append it to your application. I would send any additional information sooner than later, but try to send it all in one packet. I imagine you'd email them at admissions[at]mit[dot]edu. You might want to include your full name, school, and date of birth to make it easier to find your application.</p>