Stephen Tyler is 60!!

<p>We are getting old.</p>

<p>"Walk(er) this way"!</p>

<p>Who is Stephen Tyler?</p>

<p>Aerosmith...if HE is that old....well, you know</p>

<p>Oh, he IS definately that old! Is it just me, but do you look at him and think of a shar pei? :)</p>

<p>I think Afghan Hound, ready for retirement</p>

<p>Dude (Looks Like an Old Lady)!</p>

<p>"I Don't Want to Miss A Thing (so let me go find my glasses)"</p>

<p>Steven Tyler 60? Dream on!</p>

<p>I always had a serious lech for Joe Perry.</p>

<p>I haven't seen him lately, but I've always thought he was hawt. In a drug-addled, weighs 40 pounds less than me, androgynous kind of way.</p>

<p>Said it on CC before. Steven Tyler is mine, don't care how old he gets! :)</p>

<p>Yes, Steven Tyler is old and looks even older. Almost as old as Bill Clinton;)</p>

<p>I never heard of him before. Guess I'm too young. :)</p>

<p>Here he is singing "Amazing Grace" at a church in Detroit 2 yrs ago. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS7RS5lTpU%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS7RS5lTpU&lt;/a> He certainly doesn't look 58 in this video!! And his daughter, Liv, is certainly striking!! They have pretty good genes!</p>

<p>Liv Tyler is beautiful but I can't say I have ever found Steven Tyler attractive- Mick Jagger either.</p>

<p>He puts on a good show though-</p>

<p>Sex, drugs, and rock and roll can make you look old before your time. BTW, who says 60 is old?</p>

<p>Thanks for the you tube link. Enjoyed the performance. He looks like he was 'rode hard and put away wet' a few too many times! To each his own.....</p>

<p>^^^^ Yes he is looking well worn, but he still doesn't look 60!!! Maybe the drugs have a nice pickling or preservative effect? ;)</p>

<p>I'm with you, emeraldkity4. I've always found Mick Jagger pretty creepy, too. Steven Tyler is extremely talented, but like the Stones, I'd rather listen than watch.</p>

<p>I agree with the posts about Mick Jagger & Stephen Tyler - too creepy for me. </p>

<p>On the other hand, am I too old to drool over the Aussie on American Idol?</p>