Student Center Questions

<p>I have two questions about Student Center:
1. How do I add a class to my wish list? I can't find a way to do it...
2. Under one class I am interested in, it says the capacity is 9999. Is that an error or does it mean that the class is unlimited? (the class is ENGRI 1110- Nanotechnology)</p>

<p>
[quote]
1. How do I add a class to my wish list? I can't find a way to do it...

[/quote]

It's not possible to do that. I haven't seen anyone successfully done it before. You would have to write the numbers down so you can add them right away when your enrollment time starts.

[quote]
2. Under one class I am interested in, it says the capacity is 9999. Is that an error or does it mean that the class is unlimited? (the class is ENGRI 1110- Nanotechnology)

[/quote]

It means they would accept as many students as possible. In which case, they would adjust the classroom size according to how many people are enrolled.</p>

<p>well don't you just love useless features on websites, student center really seems to be a winner lol.
and i'm glad about the nanotech thing, that will take a lot of stress out of my scheduling :)</p>

<p>Yeah, there is actually no way to use the wish list, my advisor told me it's never worked.</p>

<p>How hard is it typically to get into the classes/sections you want/need? S is working at an overnight camp and will not be able to get on to Student Center early until late in the evening. Is this likely to be a problem?</p>

<p>It depends on what classes are still available. Certain courses just fill up so quickly.</p>