Student Got Married after FAFSA filed

<p>My daughter got married after we filed her 2012 FAFSA. The school told me that we could file a revised FAFSA but I'm not sure how to fill out the tax return information.</p>

<p>She had a minor amount of income for 2011 which she filed with a 1040A. Her husband was a school teacher in 2011 so he filed a 1040. Do I just add their numbers together when completing the revised FAFSA? Or do I just use her husbands? </p>

<p>Also, not sure it matters, but he was also considered "attending college" in 2012 because he is working on his Masters.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help!</p>