<p>Hey! I was wondering if it’s possible to study abroad multiple time throughout four years at ucla? For example, if I wanted to go to Spain for two quarters (is that aloud?) and China for a quarter, could I do that? </p>
<p>I was also wondering if it’s possible to study at a different American university and get credit for those classes at UCLA. As another example, if I wanted to study at NYU for a quarter to experience living there, would I be able to do that while still being considered a UCLA student and receive credit for the classes I take there? </p>
<p>Yes you can apply for two EAP programs, that is allowed. I’m not sure how exchange programs in Spain work though, it seems like most programs run by semester system, so check yourself.</p>
<p>
Yes, you can be a visiting student. You will need to find out what you can transfer back (what qualifies)</p>