Studying for a Semester Somewhere Else

<p>I know that some colleges have "partner universities" where students can study for a semester. Are there any of these at UMich?</p>

<p>When I think partner university I think SJTU but for study abroad there's probably several in different countries you could go to. If you meant domestically, then I think you would need to talk to that college.</p>