Studying for AP Bio - How much detail?

<p>I'm taking the late exam for AP Bio next Friday. My teacher didn't cover huge chunks of the material (body systems, most of plants, protein synthesis, etc). I was just wondering how to go about studying for such a broad topic. How much detail I should study? Is it enough to read a prep book or must I go through the 1300 or so pages of Campbell? </p>

<p>Suggestions are appreciated!</p>

<p>At this point, I'd recommend mastering Cliff's with supplementation by Campbell's (for better diagrams, etc.).</p>

<p>So reading every chapter of Campbell's is unnecessary? With the time that I have, it's not undoable... just tedious.</p>

<p>Failed the class,got a 5 on the AP exam, left 1/3 of the questions blank. Biggest curve i've ever seen</p>

<p>The exam truly is not tough if you actually prepare. You don't need to read every single page of Campbell's, but it certainly won't hurt. I guess you could go ahead and start reading it, then when you have about three days before the exam, go to Cliff's and read it (or thoroughly skim... if that makes any sense) from front to back. </p>

<p>It's one of the easier 5's to accomplish.</p>

<p>Well something like that happened in my school. Where a girl cheated on her Apush exam. But I mean how much info would be in the calculator?? Also like they would have to hide it at the same time so it's highly unlikely that they got any info from it but whatever u do don't report it to collegeboard or else ur whole school will hate u.. Ok so couple years ago there's a school in my district and someone reported that someone was cheating to collegeboard. Therefore college board cancelled everyones score and gave them an option to retake it or get ur money back. Therefore everyone in ur school will hate u...</p>