Suggestions for 12th Grade AP Classes?

<p>I want to be a doctor or surgeon, and I'm thinking of these AP classes for 12th grade:
-AP Chemistry
-AP Biology
-AP Calculus AB
-AP Literature</p>

<p>Is taking all these AP classes manageable? Will my courses look good for top colleges (not necessarily Ivy, but close to that level)? I'm not taking any AP history classes (hate history and think it will be too much).</p>

<p>However, I'm wondering about AP Microeconomics. I don't want to take it, but my friend says it's easy and looks good. Will it look bad if I have no AP social studies? I know for sure I will have no time to read the microeconomics textbook and may rely on online notes like I did for AP US History. I also hate social studies in general, and I know it is totally useless for the career I want. Can't decide.</p>

<p>Because those 4 classes are very different, I think it would be quite manageable.</p>

<p>I'm going to be a senior next year and I won't be taking an AP social studies, either--I want to be an engineer, so I want to focus on my more math and science oriented AP Classes (and AP lit so I can get that credit out of the way in college). The AP European history teacher told me it could be a problem, but I talked to the college advisor at my school and she said that, since I'll be taking plenty of APs next year that are more focused on my interests, I still have the potential to get into, say, Northwestern. Definitely not MIT, haha, but I can live with that.</p>