Summer Courses

<p>Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before but the search button hasn't been kind to me.</p>

<p>I was wondering how one goes about taking courses at another university than their own for credit.</p>

<p>My adviser said I should look for transient admissions on the pages of the foreign universities, but alas googling has not unveiled any results.</p>

<p>If it helps: I'm a University of Miami student looking to take courses at USF or University of Tampa over the summer.</p>

<p>I go to USF and when I took classes at SCF one summer I had to apply to SCF as a transient student and fill out a form at the registrar's office at USF to have the courses approved. I imagine the procedure should be similar for you.</p>