Summer programs for High schoolers! 2021-2022

Hi everyone!! I decided to start this thread so everyone and anyone can comment about good high school summer programs as I saw quite a bit of older posts but not very many new ones :slight_smile: Feel free to comment what the best summer programs you’ve heard of, programs you’ve applied to, or programs you’ve gotten into!! Good luck everyone as we get into application season :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are summer programs for Juniors interested in CS (preferably in order of acceptance rate and number of spots)?

I am a rising junior and looking for summer STEM related programs. It seems that most programs will be offered during mid-July to end of July. Does anyone know any good programs offered during late June to early July? Thanks in advance.

My daughter attended the Miami University of Ohio Summer Scholars program on the engineering track as a rising senior last summer. It was a fabulous opportunity and she loved it. There are many different tracks. Great taste of what college can be. Not overly expensive and they do have scholarships. This fall she will be attending Cornell University!

1 Like

Hi, Jennifer, is your daughter’s program ‘Miami University of Ohio Summer Scholars program’ and the one at Cornell university applied directly through the school, or organized by one of these big organizations that have programs on multiple campuses?

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Jan

Champlain College has a summer program for rising seniors. My son is going to the Esports program. Summer Programs at Champlain College Programs Archive - Summer Programs at Champlain College

My kids have done MIT debate camps (run by an outside agency) and IDtech camps.