Switch from fall into summer B?

<p>I was just admitted into the fall term (which I am VERY happy about) but I recently decided that I would rather attend Summer B to get a head start. What exactly do I need to do to transfer terms, and how easy would it be?</p>

<p>Call the admissions and get the instructions for a term change request. In years past, they were very accomodating with such requests. Last year it seems more requests were denied.</p>

<p>So you think I should call them opposed to sending them an email?</p>

<p>Email would be fine too. They will probably give you an email address to send the term change request to.</p>