Syracuse MT

<p>Please post factual description of program’s reputation, etc; not hearsay, conjecture and speculation. Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>triumph, if what you want is purely factual (how many people are in the program, curriculum, tuition costs and such) you should just get that information from Syracuse University's web site or informational materials. But you are asking for impressions on reputation, which by its very nature is subjective and subject to "hearsay." You cannot separate one from another.</p>

<p>I guess I was looking for an assesment from people who really knew program (alum, current students, parents of either, educators in theater, etc) and not from people who do not know program and are spreading rumor.</p>

<p>If I were you, I would begin by reading all the threads at the top of this forum under Syracuse MT. Go back as far as the threads go. If I recall correctly, there are posts there by current or former SU students who share their own experiences. I have also, in the past, corresponded off thread (by PM) with several students who shared their candid impressions. Perhaps you can do the same. Best of luck!</p>

<p>Thanks- I had done that already and going back to early 2007 the only threads about Syracuse dealt with Clark taking different position, how they run audition and a short thread about Syr v. Tisch. I was looking for some updated info about rep of program.</p>

<p>Triumph -- I sent you a PM.</p>